Wednesday, November 16, 2005

new house

yahoo! We are now living in our new house-new to us that is! The house itself is quite old but in good condition. The kids just love it and we have a working antenna and 2 working phone lines so I am wrapped! It has 3 bedrooms and is in a much quieter street too which is great. The only not so great thing is that it is a little smaller in area than the last place but that is not such a big deal. We only just moved in yesterday so the place is a total mess still and I can't find anything! That will keep me busy for the next few days!
Andrea I didn't get a chance to leave a comment on your blog- wow JiXiang is walking now! I will watch the video for sure! I had to laugh at her antics when you are teaching, she is such a cutie!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

A new place is so much fun. I go mental decorating and arranging, I enjoy it far more than I care to admit.
and ya
she is a cute handfull isnt she? heheh