Friday, April 14, 2006

Yahoo! Chocolate heaven here we coooooome! hic!

Well, it is Easter this weekend, today is Good Friday and while I am well aware of the significance of Easter I keep being distracted by the over-supply of chocolate EVERYWHERE we go! Even at the corner shop where you drop in to grab milk for breakfast there are chocolate eggs at 10 paces! And it has been that was since JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS!! Sorry for the big letters but it is just riddiculous in my opinion!! Makes you wonder when the "Chocolate" (most easter egg chocolate is just that crappy compound choc!) was actually produced doesn't it??!! The kids are looking forward to seeing what the easter bunny will bring for them and I am looking forward to some yummy chocky eggs too-from cadburys though which actually taste like real chocolate! Yum! The kids don't care-to them if it looks like choc and smells like choc and tastes something like choc then it is good enough for them!! Actually I think it is just the fact that it is sweet! I will probably have to peel them off the ceiling at the end of the day though!

No comments: