Monday, February 12, 2007

A new year, a new me............

Well it is another new year and time for resolutions- not! I do not think it is worth the effort to make a promise that is, in all likelihood, NOT going to happen! I love my chocolate to much to give that up and I don't smoke or drink (much!) so not much to give up or change anyway! hehe!
One thing I have decided for the new year though, is to end this farce of a 'marriage' and get a divorce, yes divorce. The ex and I have been separated, living oceans apart, for 4 and a half years and I am tired of loose ends. The ex STILL does not want one, why I have no idea although I suspect it has something to do with the taxcuts that married men receive in his country.......... Pity he didn't throw some our way! Anyway, the secret is out! I have told him before that I want one and he said that he didn't but this year it is going to happen anyway! As I told him- he can still see the kids whenever he wants but not as my husband (in name only anyway these days), just as their father.

No comments: