Friday, October 21, 2005

back again!

Once again it has been a busy week! I have been studying hard for the exams that I have over the next two weeks plus there's all the usual stuff that has to be done! Today I had the Japanese composition test-2.5-3 pages of Japanese in 50 minutes, luckily not the 3.5-4 pages that I originally thought it was! It went ok I think-I don't know if any of it was actually intelligible but I had a go anyway! hehe! Only 2 weeks to go-next week on Thursday is my oral test and the following Friday is the written exam then I am finished with Japanese classes! Yahoo! I am still going to study it myself but no more classes, I have had enough! There is so much pressure now that the levels are higher and I just don't want to be under that now. I am going to concentrate on the other areas of my degree now and as I am going to change my degree COMPLETELY, I still have 2 years to go same as I had originally which is a bit of a pain but it will give me more chances of getting a job which is the main reason that I am studying at all!!
I have an Aussie history test in 2 weeks also but that will be ok, I am enjoying that course-it is really interesting!
Cody got another party invite yesterday.......... for 2 Saturdays from tomorrow so I suppose that is acceptable! hehe! Cody is all excited because they are going to be swimming! This weekend we are putting on a lunch for mum as it is her birthday next Monday-we are all going to get together at her place and buy seafood, yum! The kids and I will probably catch the train to Mum's as petrol prices have absolutely gone through the roof here! Before we go though we are going to go and look at a house to rent that is available in mid November, it is an older house but it seems quite roomy which is what we want. I looked at a newer house last week (in my price range) and the rooms were rather tiny to say the least. I am not looking forward to moving at all. Conor has an extremely runny nose at the moment which is probably due to the fact that the weather has suddenly changed from hot and sunny to cool and rainy! Can't complain though-we need the rain and cooler is great!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

colds suck!!

kelit said...

for sure!