Friday, October 07, 2005

Yikes!

This year is just flying by! Before we all know it it'll be Christmas!! I only have 4 weeks to go until I am finished for the year then about 3 months off! Yahhoooo! Then only one year to go.......

We have to move, well I am not sure whether we really HAVE to or not but I have decided that we will. The owner is selling up and I don't know whether the new owners would want to renew the lease and with 3 kids I do not want to be left with no house to rent! And if the new owner did decide to renew the lease they probably will put the rent up and I do not want to pay any more (paying enough already!). If the house doesn't sell and my owner lets me renew the lease then he'll probably put the rent up as the real estate agents hinted at that when they informed me of the sale. All of this uncertainty makes me rather nervous and so I think just to move is best. I have till the end of November to find a place and move so plenty of time yet. The kids will still go to the same school as they love it and they are both doing really well and have lots of friends.

No parties this weekend thank goodness! Cody had one last Saturday at McDonalds and Mika was allowed to join in so I didn't have to buy her a happy meal! They both had lots of fun. Conor played in the playground and kept climbing up and then not being able to get back down! I don't know why as previously he climbed up and down no problem, maybe he suddenly realised that he could fall or something..... He has fallen off the climbing equipment at daycare a couple of times so that could be it. This weekend is a long weekend so we are going to go to the local school fete on Saturday, swim on Sunday and the Museum for Monday! We will actually get to the Museum this time, we keep getting sidetracked and going to other places!

It is now HOT! Really really hot! Yesterday about 35 degrees, today about the same and tomorrow they are predicting 37 or so! Yuck! I am enjoying the aircon here at uni at the moment! The kids are looking forward to lots of swimming now that it's hot again, Mika can swim well but Cody isn't that good yet.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

WOW! and I thought that I was busy.
PS. Janet has joined the blogging world
http://jachanjp.blogspot.com/