Friday, October 14, 2005

I am a happy camper!

The kanji test is over and it was ok! Not that scary at all. There were a couple that I just COULD NOT remember for the life of me but most of them I could. I am very happy right now! Next week I have to write a composition of 3 or 4 pages in an hour so that will be a definite challenge. Conor seemed a little funny this morning-clingy and crying at the drop of a hat so hopefully he is ok at daycare today. They will call me if he seems sick or anything though so I am not too worried. We are doing the potty training thing at the moment and so far so good-he is actually using it most times that I put him on. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, can't wait to say goodbye to nappies for good!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW! My kanji sucks. good for you girl!!

kelit said...

Ta! I think that the concept of kanji totally sucks! hehe!