Monday, August 15, 2005

Hi All!

Hi all! I am new to the art of blogging but I'm sure I'll work it all out pretty soon! Welcome to the first post from the Tachibana house of terror! I have three little terrors, Mika 8, Cody 6 and Conor 2. They are all at school and daycare today so it is quiet here for once!
Cody had a school trip today to the beach so he was very excited this morning, I'm sure he will have a fantastic time! Bit cold for the beach though I think!
We had a busy weekend, Saturday Cody had a party which was in an area I am unfamiliar with so I got rather lost and he was late but he still had a ball. The father of the birthday kid was drinking beer which made me feel a little uncomfortable-beer at a 6 year old's party???!!! Mika, Conor and I went to Maccas to wait for the party to finish and had a junk food fix for lunch! Conor has decided he likes fries now as well as ice-cream! Unfortunately the playground was shut due to wet weather-political correctness gone mad- so people can't sue if they're kid gets hurt.
After that we drove to the other side of Brisbane to see my sister and eat yet more junk food! Yikes! Kids thought it was great!
Well, got to go will be back again soon!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

YAA!!! Keli has a blog!!!!!!! I am so going to read you all the time!!!

kelit said...

Cool! I read yours all the time too!!