Wednesday, August 31, 2005

nooooooo

Conor woke up with yucky eyes again this morning and so had the usual struggle to clean them and put drops in. He totally hates it and I don't blame him. He doesn't get it quite as often as he used to though thankfully. He has a cough again too I noticed this morning, will have to keep an eye on that. He has a friend at daycare that he just loves and the feeling is mutual, it is lovely to see them spot each other in the morning! They are both terrors and climb everything! Luckily they have some excellent climbing equipment for them but it gives me heart attacks sometimes!
Conor would not go to sleep until I went to bed again last night which was a pain as I was trying to study! Which meant he did not want to go in his own bed so I cut my losses and put him in with me and he was asleep in no time!
I have an Japanese oral presentation tomorrow which I am a little nervous about but luckily it is only about 5 minutes...... Mika has to give an oral presentation this week too and has been practicing a little at home! Her project has been very stressful-for me! I've had to nag her to get it done which is annoying to say the least! She hates homework and so do I to be honest but it has to be done!

No comments: