Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Where oh where has all my time gone.......

Yikes, I have been soooooo busy these last couple of weeks haven't had time to do shit!! I had an exam (ethics) on Saturday (yes Saturday ERRRRRRR!!!!!) and not sure but think I did ok. With ethics you can never be quite sure! The kids stayed at Aunty Winnie's house while I was there and let me tell you Conor was rather unimpressed by that. He hates being left on Saturday after being left at daycare all through the week. Aunty Winnie kept them busy though with a visit to the local park, a dvd (Finding Nemo yet again but they just love it!) and cooking cornflake cookies. I LOVE Aunty Winnie's cornflake cookies!
After that we went to Jodie's, she picked me up a microwave for $50 so I had to go and pay for it/pick it up. It is not a bad microwave actually, a real bargain I think!! We had dinner there and finally got home exactly 12 hours after we left!!
Sunday Mika had a party to go to at McDonalds-yet another one! Just about EVERY weekend lately either Cody or Mika has one to go to! Next weekend Cody has one at a park, then Mika has a bowling party the following Saturday then the following Saturday Cody has a robot party!! Yikes! All the presents are sending me broke I think!! The kids do love parties though........

No comments: