Thursday, September 01, 2005

I am sooooo nervous!

Why you may ask???? Because in an hour's time I am giving my Japanese presentation!!!! I know it is only 7 minutes long (5 talk and 2 questions) but I am starting to get nervous, can't wait for it to be over! I am up first would you believe and that was my choice as I wanted to just get it over with! Then I can watch everyone else and relax and not be sitting there stressing out!
Wasn't sure if I'd get here at all as Conor woke up coughing again and his eyes were still a little bit mucky, they were fine after cleaning he didn't need any drops. I think it is because he has a very runny nose and he spreads it all over his face-disgusting I know but that is what babies are like!! He is talking so well now came out this morning saying "breakfast" instead of "breakky" or "dinner"!! My baby is so grown up now not a baby at all really of course anymore but will always be my "baby" due to the fact that he's the youngest!
Mika and Cody actually helped me this morning which prevented us from being late, yahoo!!!! Usually they muck around and play and fight and play and all the rest of it and we end up running late! They still had one fight but only a short one!! hehe!
Cody is looking forward to his friend's party tomorrow, Mika is going to a friend's house so she is pretty happy too!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Good luck!!
You will be just fine.

kelit said...

Thanks! And it was fine, I feel great now!