Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Whhhhhhere has this week gone?????

I'd like to know who took my week!! The time has just flown! It is Wednesday again already getting on time for another weekend!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I have been rather busy this week part of it is because I am still trying to catch up from the weekend- I didn't get to do too much because I felt totally like shit! I had shocking killer sinus and could barely do anything-totally sucked! The poor kids didn't get to go anywhere but they were really great about it and behaved nicely for me all weekend! Even Conor seemed to understand that he had to be reasonably quiet.
The kids are still on holiday this week (Mika and Cody) so yesterday I took them to the movies-they decided that they'd rather see a movie (yesterday) than go to the museum even though there are dinosaurs and stuff!! We went and saw Shark boy and Lava girl and they just loved it! They were glued to the screen for the entire 93 minutes and raved about it all day! It was a 3D movie so the glasses were a real hit too. I thought it was a pretty good movie too for a kid's movie, very entertaining! The kids were pretending to be shark boy and lava girl all the rest of the day. I thought they'd like it but I was surprised (and pleased!) that they'd like it so much!
After the movie we went to another shopping centre to get the kids some more school shoes and found a Salvos shop that I'd never been in before. They had some great used books-fill a bag for $2 so Mika and I had a great time choosing books for a while! Cody just ran around being Shark boy!!!! Yikes!
This weekend I want to take the kids to the museum to see the dinosaur exhibit but not sure if it is open or not so will have to check. I have my exam on Saturday morning so will have to do that first though. I will take them to South Bank if the museum is closed-there are parks, artificial pool, pretend forest and other stuff so I think that should keep them amused! At least there are no parties again this weekend! There is one the first Saturday back after the holidays that Cody is going to.
I left Conor at daycare this morning throwing a hell tantrum-he was screaming and rolling around the floor and making a real spectical of himself. He was upset because he thought he'd dropped one of his toy cars in the car but I kept telling him that he had them all-which he did! Not even seeing his best friend at daycare or the mention of his much-liked playground equipment could stop the screaming he was doing! Guess they would have had to just wait it out, I feel bad for leaving them to do it though! I had no choice I was already running late for class!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Sounds like things are going great. hehe