Friday, September 16, 2005

yahooooooo!!!!!!!

Yahoooo!!!! I passed my ethics exam-got another one next week though-yuck! I do not enjoy it at all! After next week though no more teaching subjects! I am one very happppppppy camper or rather I will be after next week! I am doing a talk this afternoon in Australian History but I am pretty well prepared so I am not too worried!
At the moment I have sinus really bad and my head just seems to be constantly blocked up and aching, just feel like going back to bed! Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday. There are no parties this weekend so we'll be able to do what we want! I am going to take the kids to the museum this weekend, they have some special dinosaur exhibits for the holidays and I think the kids will love it!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
And good luck next week.

Also turn on word verification you have already been spammed the bastards.