Thursday, September 01, 2005

Yes!!!!!!!

I have done my presentation and it went ok, not too bad!! Hopefully I got ok marks for it!
It is getting rather warm here in Oz today it is 26degrees! Yikes! That is a few degrees higher than normal and doesn't bode well for summer, I hate disgustingly hot weather where you're sweating ALL the time! At least here at uni the buildings are all air-conditionded so I think I will hang out here a lot! My aunty has a swimming pool too so me and the kids will be there most weekends I think!
The kids are on holidays again soon which is a pain because their holidays don't coincide with mine! Mine start when theirs finishes (for a week). They will have to go to vacation care every day both weeks except for Tuesdays. I feel bad but there's not much I can do about it unfortunately! It will probably cost a bomb too. We are going to see Charlie and the chocolate factory on one of the Tuesdays, can't wait! I LOVE Johnny Depp and I think I might just enjoy it even more than the kids do........ Will try not to drool too much! The kids are looking forward to it too, they love the movies especially the snacks! We usually buy them at the supermarket before we go in even though you are not supposed to, you are supposed to send yourself bankrupt buying the riddiculously overpriced snacks at the cinema candybar! Not likely!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

actually your holidays coencide perfectly. They spend a week with a baby sitter, then you spend a week alone. that sounds like a holiday